Dave Vector

Affinity Designer 1.8 New features list?

Hi,

I have read the "fixes, improved, and added" bullet list in the top post called "Affinity Designer Windows Customer Beta - 1.8.0.486"

Is this the official place to find a list of all the proposed new features for Affinity Designer 1.8?

Or is there a better place I can find a proposed new features list?

Thanks,

Dave.

There is no proposed new features list for 1.8, Dave. [Edit: Rather, I'm sure Serif has one, but we can't see it :) ]

It will contain what Serif wants it to contain, based on what they feel is complete and stable enough to ship, and we will find out what it contains when they make it available to us.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta

1.8.0.486 is the first beta in the 1.8 series of betas

Additional 1.8 betas should contain some new features (so we can test them). 

Only the final 1.8 beta will be representative of what we can expect in the final released version of 1.8

Only Serif know in advance of what features will be added to each beta, we mostly just have to wait until they are released to find out.

Due to the fact that Boris Johnson is now our Prime Minister, punctuation, spelling and grammar will never be worried about ever again.  We now have far bigger problems to be concerned about.