You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Curated list of Free for Commercial Use Fonts

Mithferion

57 minutes ago, Lon in MacArkansas said:

Oh my....thanks for the work of assembling these!

Glad you liked the post! I have done research and comparisons for over a year, and I came up with this list.

I updated it so that it is a richer Topic. Also, I might as well add more Fonts to the list.

Best regards!

Thank you..this is obviously a considerable amount of research...and effort...

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 0.2301
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Thank you for taking the time and trouble for compiling this list.  I for one am very grateful.  Cheers John

AMD Ryzen 7 5800 X. Nvidia GeForce RTX3060 64Gb Ram
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for Windows • Windows 11 (23H2 build 22631 3235) Home
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2.4 for iPad Pro 10.5  • iPad OS 17.3.1

You're welcome. By the way, I added a few more fonts to the list on the first post. :)

Best regards!

A handy list. There are tons out there but here are some I've recently installed that aren't listed that you might like.

Clip (works OK for neon signs).

Bukhari Script

Saddlebag

Honey Script

Hamster

College Slab

Hamburger Heaven

Komika Title (there's a whole family if you search for Komika)

Yikes

Natsuki Script

Barista

HayHaily (only lowercase)

Moreno

Marc

ArtByMarc.me

On 9/3/2018 at 0:23 PM, JohnSnr said:

Thank you. It's not always clear on the license, some say 100% free then you dig and find they're not really.  So a useful list.

I've tried to ensure the information provided was legit so that fonts could be used commercially (I deleted Marcelle, since there was a detail I overlooked in the License; also, with Universal Serif, I couln't find something that doesn't allow its use, that's why is still there). I'd be more that happy if you could point out if a Font can't be used a freely as I thought in the first place. Also, consider the finer details provided in each case; some allow to embed the Font, some don't.

By the way, I added two more: Caslon Antique (first list) and Neon One (second list).

Best regards!

1 hour ago, JohnSnr said:

It was just a general observation about font licenses sometimes being being misleading at first glance. I've not noticed any in these lists having that problem.

I know, but I checked again some cases and found that Marcelle was free for personal use only, that's why I deleted it. The purpose of my post was to provide Fonts for Commercial use.

Best regards!

You are welcome. And I take the opportunity to say that added a nre one: Fifita, on the Rounded category.

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...