Mark Ingram

Microsoft Windows Developer Awards 2018

Hello everyone, just to let you know, we're one of the finalists in this year's Microsoft Windows Developer Awards, in the Application Creator of the Year category. If you have a Microsoft account (e.g. Hotmail, Xbox, Office365), and feel like giving us your support, then you can cast your vote at the following page:

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/projects/events/build/2018/awards 

Thanks for your time.

Same here.  I have just voted for Affinity Designer. 

Well done Mark and team.  You deserver to win :)

Just voted :)

Win10/64 Pro:CPU I7-4770K:RAM 32GB: &SSD

NVIDIA GTX970: Monitor U32D970Q @3840x2160 ; Datacolor Spyder5

Wacom Intuos Pro M

Voted. Being me, I couldn’t help noticing the apostrophe missing from the contraction of the words “it is” in the description (“... whether its for marketing materials ...”) but I wasn’t going to let that stop me. Besides, there’s a much worse error in the description of a rival product, a writing tool which “includes a variety of stationary”! xD

At the time of writing, Affinity Designer is in the lead with 42%, with the other contenders at 37%, 15% and 6%. B|

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.9.81 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.3.44 • iOS 12.1 (iPad Air 2)

Being me, I couldn’t help noticing the apostrophe missing from the contraction of the words “it is” in the description (“... whether its for marketing materials ...”)

A man after my own heart, Alfred. ;)

JET

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

At the time of writing, Affinity Designer is in the lead with 42%, with the other contenders at 37%, 15% and 6%

Now at 46% for Affinity, 33% for second place

Due to the ongoing Brexit negotiations, punctuation, spelling and grammar will be used sparingly until further notice.

Done! And glad to see you took the lead.

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

I didn't notic that it is possible to answer to this thread, so I didn't post after my vote yesterday :$

Well deserved! I hold my thumbs.

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.178) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.178) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.174

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

28 minutes ago, dominik said:

I didn't notic that it is possible to answer to this thread, so I didn't post after my vote yesterday :$

Well deserved! I hold my thumbs.

d.

I locked the post initially, but have since opened it up :)

39 minutes ago, altae said:

should be an easy win...

I hope they have some nice swimming pools in Seattle! xD

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 • Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.9.81 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.3.44 • iOS 12.1 (iPad Air 2)

You got my vote too. I'm a new Designer user and started the first real project for a client - UI design with artboards. Pure joy. So fast and intuitive. I hope Affinity products will have a bright future.

51%

Affinity Photo 1.6.5.135, Affinity Designer 1.6.5.135.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1803, Build 17134.285.
Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.