You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Another excellent artwork by Michael, he is truly an exceptional talent@JohnAffinityPR

My dad always told me, a bad workman always blames their tools….

Just waiting for Ronny Pickering…..

Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on macOS Sonoma 14 on M1 Mac Mini 16GB 1TB
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 1.10 and 2.4 on Windows 10 Pro. Deceased
Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher 2.4 on M1 iPad Pro 11” on iPadOS 17.4 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityForiPad

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AffinityPhoto/

The hardest link to find https://affinity.help

Magnificent.

Two tiny issues mar it just an itsy-bitsy little bit for me:
1. The nearest wheel arch seems to have a strange straight red ‘block’ inside it.
2. I think, but could be wrong, that the car on the right of the left-hand tool cabinet needs to also be reflected, in some small part, in the floor.

That’s just me being very picky though and it’s a testament to how good the work is that I spent so much time looking at it and found these mostly-inconsequential things.

Tiny issues aside, it’s showcase-level work that should be seen by a wide audience.

This is just incredible!...not my personal taste for artwork! but this is just stunning and one of the best I have seen so far! Well done!:)

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4.2 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 2.2371
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

11 hours ago, StuartRc said:

This is just incredible!...not my personal taste for artwork! but this is just stunning and one of the best I have seen so far! Well done!:)

It wasn’t ment to be an artwork i just wanted it to look realistic , it’s only shapes and strokes without the use of Gaussian blur , only inner outer shadow and outer glow

Fun little smiley face on the “bonnet.”  Or in front of the bonnet?

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Mind if I take it for a test drive, I'll not speed...honest!😇

They'll need to knock down Serif's neighbours and build a multi-storey car park in order to fit in all these amazing, photo realistic cars.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111

2 hours ago, MichaelMeeuwissen said:

No not a professional, just a hobbyist . For over two years I’m experimenting with affinity designer ( iPad) on a daily basis 

Amazing! at a glance I would've thought the opposite was the case and personally as a part-time 3D digital freelance artist, the overall executed finalised aesthetic in my opinion is comparable too many automotive aligned both real time alongside off-line rendered content seen elsewhere, pretty much via Polycount or ArtStation naming but two resource CG derived hubs.

• 4 weeks later...