On 5/16/2018 at 3:56 PM, saotome said:

Please consider implementing an RSS feed.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:30 AM, SmilingJ said:

Are there any news about a possible RSS/Atom feed implementation?

On 4/28/2018 at 5:13 PM, GaryLearnTech said:

Another +1 for the RSS feeds! ... Pretty please?

On 4/28/2018 at 6:10 PM, Rick G said:

+1 on the RSS feed. That is not a big deal to implement

On 4/26/2018 at 2:41 PM, LCamachoDesign said:

... please consider doing an RSS feed.

Thanks!

You will all hopefully be pleased to know that from this morning in the footer of any affinity spotlight page is a link to the page with RSS, JSON and Atom feeds for the articles

https://affinityspotlight.com/feeds/

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

On ‎8‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 10:35 AM, Patrick Connor said:

You will all hopefully be pleased to know that from this morning in the footer of any affinity spotlight page is a link to the page with RSS, JSON and Atom feeds for the articles

https://affinityspotlight.com/feeds/

This is great!

The feed is already indexed by Feedly, so if anyone uses that service it's just a matter of searching for Affinity Spotlight and add it to your feed list.

Hi @KateM

i'm really thankful and happy of Affinity Spotlight content.
Well, i have a suggestion and just don't know where to put it so i chose here (don't hesitate to move elsewhere if needed).

Affinity Spotlight is great thing but not everyone here like to read on pages, browsers etc. i myself tends to watch or listen in-between two project phase for 15min max (between drawing and applying a filter for the same project, i take 15min break that i use to educate myself with quick tuto) so, i believe you can make it even better by creating a youtube and facebook channel where people will enjoy watching or listening to contents you have to share.

to me it's a school to read from Spotlight, would be great if you make podcast, video cast and/or even live session with artists, protographer, illustrators etc... using Affinity product line every day to share in live session the tricks, their experiences, advices etc... but also make the quick you are sharing on spotlight on video as daily or weekly digest feed ... you have that great Affinity speaker/teacher who demonstrated Affinity Publisher in related video tuto; he can do that (i enjoy earring his accent and voice, very original)

well, make it happen in video format so we can be more satisfied (if possible).
Well i hope you won't react on this fast because it's week-end and you have to rest and enjoy you life, just needed to put it here before i forget about this.

Blessing to Y'All at Affinity Spotlight.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2010) - 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 - VIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

macOS High Sierra 10.13.4  - Affinity Designer + Affinity Photo + Inkscape + HitFilm Express