ve2cjw

Affinity Photo pdf manual for your enjoyment.

Thanks a lot, mate!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: Hot to do High Quality Art :: Mesh Warp / Distort Tool Considerations

Hi, that´s I looked for! Thanks a lot!

Best regards

lars

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift 

I have produced a pdf version of the Affinity Photo manual that you can read without starting the program. It can be interesting to put it on your phone or tablet to read when you have some time to spare. Since the file is too big to upload here, I have put it on Dropbox for you to download. It is current for the last version of Affinity Photo. Comments welcomed. Here is the link:

https://dropbox.com/s/d3uxmmypdx9ruzw/Affinity%20Photo%20Manual.pdf?dl=0

Thanks for the effort. Really useful

You have created an incredibly good tool for those, like me, who needed a true manual to become better acquainted with the Photo software. There is no "thank you" big enough to convey my appreciation for this superfine work. You made many people happy. I will post my comment, if necessary, once I start using it.

After loading all the Affinity videos on my iPad (to watch off line) I have just downloaded your manual. BIG THANKS for sharing all your hard work, especially as it's an off line version.

Thank you so much for your epic work, this is really what i and more needed, great stuff,

thanks again.

Thank you so much for your epic work, this is really what i and more needed, great stuff,

thanks again.

thanks again.

I have produced a pdf version of the Affinity Photo manual that you can read without starting the program. It can be interesting to put it on your phone or tablet to read when you have some time to spare. Since the file is too big to upload here, I have put it on Dropbox for you to download. It is current for the last version of Affinity Photo. Comments welcomed. Here is the link:

For PC users: I simply downloaded the complete Help page all in one go. From Affinity Photo click Help (F1), then click on any topic holding the Shift key, the file opens online, click on your browser's Save/Save Page button to save it on your computer and that's it!

ve2cjw, Hi,

Excellent work - how very kind of you. Thank you so very much. Really appreciated.

All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts...

- Jaques's speech from William Shakespeare's "As You Like It" (Act II; Scene VII)

Thank you so much... I have gotten a lot out of the videos available, but I have always been a 'must read it' person :)