I have used other programs that export to HTML but always end up righting it myself which I now prefer. However what I would like is an HTML Blueprint export which would have all widths, heights, spacing hex colors and stuff like that showing on and between objects so as I am writing the HTML and CSS I am not having to click each object and get its dimensions, colors, fonts and so forth. This would also greatly streamline handing a layout off to someone else like an intern who may not have Affinity. I know, thy should get it...trust me I will tell them.

Have to concur with this feature request.

I use InDesign to create simple tables which are then exported as html for use on websites. Very useful and very quick.

Would very much like to see this feature added to Publisher.

Thanks.

Have we had an answer from Serif on this topic? I'm fairly new to Affinity but I'm liking what I'm seeing although export to HTML would be very useful.

Thanks

A very useful, hot suggestion, please implement html+css export, which also can retain elements' positions and editable text

Yes please, it would really help to have html and css export functionality. I prefer to code by hand, but sometimes you just need something quick.