You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lamborghini Aventador

pmeinertz

This is why I don't complain about what AD doesn't have and just appreciate what it does. In many cases it just forces me to "think different" when solving a creative challenge. Honestly, the tool in the right hands can achieve amazing results! Clearly this is the case here.

So true! Anazing the stage AD is at just at version 1. It Will be so great to be following the development.

The few limitations AD has now just forces you to find creative ways to overcome them. Sometimes time consuming. Fx text on curve. I "just" write the single letter out at the same spot and then rotate around a curves center, not for essays :/). , but ok for text on tires.

Looking forward to see others work and to upload the next challenge.

• 2 months later...

Stunning piece of work..

About me: Trainer at Apple, Freelance Video Editor, Motion Graphics Artist, Website Designer, Photographer. Yes I like creating things!!!

Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/mystrawberrymonkey/

Twitter: @StrawberryMnky  @imAllanThompson

Web: mystrawberrymonkey.com  Portfolio: behance.net/allanthompson

YouTube: Affinity Designer & Photo Tutorials

Amazeballs!

Reality is perception. Perception is reality. You are in charge of both.

iMac  |  21.5  |  Mid 2011                 MacBook Air  |  13 inch  |  Early 2015

2.5 GHz  |  i5 quad                          1.6 GHz  |  Core i5

20 GB Ram  |  10.12.6                     8 GB Ram  |  10.13.6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Stunning!

How did you manage to set the many lines to violet / purple?

Mac print publishing X-Press & Adobe hostage, cooking on extrem high level, subscribing with joy to US Cooks Illustrated & Foreign Affairs, the british Spectator and the swiss Weltwoche - absolute incompatible publications 

LOL Peter. Yes, pmeinertz has set a new standard  :o

Great work. Congrats!

I need some time to recover...

I'm still on the floor flat on my back. Wowzer, Am I brain damaged or am I seeing this for real?

Honestly, the tool in the right hands can achieve amazing results! Clearly this is the case here.

+ 1 gazillion!!!

I would love to see how you did this

Philip has very kindly attached the *.afdesign file to his original post. :)

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)

This is why I don't complain about what AD doesn't have and just appreciate what it does. In many cases it just forces me to "think different" when solving a creative challenge. Honestly, the tool in the right hands can achieve amazing results! Clearly this is the case here.

True,and it's a great program as well as Affinity Photo,ithey are good what it does have,regardless at what it doesnt have (yet). I like playing with both programs alot. And yeah,it's a nicely made car,I can have patience for some things,but with this kind of detailing,idk lol.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...