So far, the only way I can find to move pages is to drag and drop them one at a time. Am I missing something?

I would like to be able to select one or more contiguous pages in the sidebar and choose a new place to insert them in the document, e.g., a contextual menu "Move..." with a dialog to specify a target page and whether to insert the currently selected pages before or after the target.

I thought perhaps I could define a set of pages as a section and then move the sections around, but that doesn't seem to be how that feature works. It would be great if you could drag and drop the sections to reorder them.

Thanks,
Jason

On Windows, with .227, I am able to select a range of pages in the Pages panel (click (or possibly double-click) on the first one, shift-click on the last) and then drag them to a new location. So, it's not "one at a time", but it is a manual drag and drop operation. No dialog-based operation for it.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.1.404 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404