You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Introduce Yourself

MattP

Hi lovely people. 
and to the serif team, thank you so much for developing this software. 

My name is Adib, a graphic designer and currently reside Penang, Malaysia. Growing up, working and life, I have always been using Adobe software, and I am so accustomed to the illustrator and photoshop, and having Inkscape as my alternative as I really like using something else that is not mainstream. I have been following the development of Affinity software ever since it started, but never thought of jumping right on it straight away. However, I am here now, have been learning and using affinity designer and photo for work for this past few weeks, and hoping that I could get better on it. Nice meeting you all. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I'm Sven, and I have a passion for capturing the charm and grace of our feline friends through my lens. As a dedicated cat photographer, I find joy in immortalizing those precious moments that showcase the unique personalities and beauty of cats.

In my daily work, I rely on Affinity Photo to bring out the best in my photos.

Find me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kutschers_photography/

SM_Sarah3648.jpg

Hello community, my name is Roman and I am using Affinity since version 1 and today I paid for v 2 some time ago.

I must admit that the information about the sale of Affinity to Canva is not positive.
Why is that?

A few years ago I caught Canva and Getty Images trading photos from my portfolio without my permission.
Both companies were offering my portfolio of photos online for sale, selling them and also offering them for free and giving them away completely free.
They kept the profits from the unauthorised sales and are probably still engaged in this activity today.

Over a period of about 2 years, Canva and Getty Images sold approximately 600 photographs from my portfolio without my consent or knowledge.