v_kyr

Fire Styles

This time some Fire Styles (a few of them have transparency, though most do not) for those who might have a use for these things. - [NOTE: that these styles work best when used on very dark (preferable deep black) backgrounds!]

• post-49706-0-30893800-1489185956_thumb.jpg
  • post-49706-0-43239300-1489186881_thumb.jpg

The compressed AD styles file ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Thanks,as always ;) Btw,how did you manage to get them to "not be" on a cog/shape?

When a used bitmap image has transparency (a transparent PNG) and the base shape (a rectangle or whatever shape) you place that bitmap on isn't completely filled out by that bitmap, then the result will look like this for cog styles in the styles panel! - In short, the transparency part of a bitmap gives this effect.

☛ Affinity Designer 1.6.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.6.7 ◆ OSX El Capitan

Thank you for sharing these.

Affinity Designer 1.6.2.97, HP Pavilion AMD A-12-9800 Radeon R7, 3.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Huion New 1060

The styles are very nice!

Just a little notice: Styles 20 and 21 have minor issues with the transparency - but that does not matter to me at all, I'm using them mostly on black backgrounds.

Thanks for the great job!

I just did download zip and how can I put .adstyle into Affinity? Can you explain me step by step I will get it.

1 hour ago, Kent Davis said:

I just did download zip and how can I put .adstyle into Affinity? Can you explain me step by step I will get it.

Which Affinity app are you using, and on what platform?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 • Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

1 hour ago, Kent Davis said:

Both Affinity Designer for iPad Pro and iMac plus Affinity Photo for iPad Pro and iMac too.

I’ve just tried various routes to get them into the iPad apps, without success. I wonder whether the file format is incompatible with version 1.6. :/

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 • Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.40 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

13 hours ago, Kent Davis said:

I did not answer from you Kaylyn.

I am following the user Kaylyn (who is a 95% probability a spammer) just to see what they do next and when.

I don't think you can load .afstyles files into the iPad versions of Designer, sorry. (well not without iPad Photo installed apparently myref ADI-320)

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

39 minutes ago, Patrick Connor said:

I don't think you can load .afstyles files into the iPad versions of Designer, sorry. (well not without iPad Photo installed apparently

I have both apps installed here, but I’ve had no luck at all with @v_kyr’s styles. They worked fine in the Windows apps the last time I checked (almost certainly in version 1.6, which negates my earlier comment about a potential version compatibility issue).

Alfred online2long.gif

Start by unzipping the contents of the zip archive that you downloaded. Now go to the Styles panel, click on the four-bar ‘hamburger’ menu icon in the top right-hand corner and choose 'Import Styles'. Finally, browse to the unzipped *.afstyles file.

Alfred online2long.gif

Click on the icon in the top right-hand corner to display the dropdown menu.

0578A05D-2974-40A4-8D39-F053364CEE26.png

Alfred online2long.gif

Everyone answer are wrong! I am going show you youtube iMac and iPad everything POSSIBLE import style.

I am going show you on my own iPad Pro support Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo.

Thank you for your help αℓƒяє∂

Also other link