SalfingerAndrew

My Work - Andrew Salfinger

Hello everyone, my name is Andrew Salfinger, and I’m a freelance graphic designer based in Perth Australia. I recently finished uni studying for my Bachelor of Design along with using Affinity + iPad for all my design work since 2015 (outside of After Effect and 3D work which I use my Mac + iPad for)

I wanted to share the work I made with Affinity + iPad Pro and showcase them here. I hope you like my work and can’t wait to get feedback from you all.\

You can check out my work at www.andrewsalfinger.com

You can also find me online:

Twitter: www.twitter.com/SalfingerAndrew

Instagram www.instagram.com/salfingerandrew/

Latest work:

CFE7E963-BFFC-4570-A557-0C55E7FF7A65.thumb.png.650b155bc50ab40eed690f9cf6c279f0.png

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a great day.

Hi,

In your last ones, I would change (too much) blur for fadind colours (too vibrant, saturated) in the background. It's difficult to know what is the main focus (but it's supposed to be the falling iguana).

1 hour ago, Wosven said:

Hi,

In your last ones, I would change (too much) blur for fadind colours (too vibrant, saturated) in the background. It's difficult to know what is the main focus (but it's supposed to be the falling iguana).

Helllo Wosven, thanks for the feedback. Yeah I agree, there was no real plan or idea behind this image that leads to the “no main focus”

Very nice work.
Great art style with tons of detail.
It looks like he(?)'s worked very hard for that crystal/jewel so well done him too.