You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity publisher on Ipad

18 minutes ago, MEB said:

Currently there's no plans for an iPad version of Publisher.

Do you mean no such plans at all, Miguel, or just no immediate plans? I thought the idea was that the entire Affinity suite would eventually be made available across all supported platforms.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I urgently need flow text. Does Affinity Designer flow text and if so, how does it work? I can not find it in the functions.

I only work on the ipad pro 12 'and 9.7' and I hope there will soon be a complete Affinity Suite as an alternative to Adobe, absolutely for ipad!

Sorry for my bad English. I work as a German abroad (Turkey) 95% with mobile office. Affinity Photo and Designer makes my job easier, but I need a DTP solution like Publisher

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That will be definitely interesting to see full Affinity suite on iPad.

With publisher on iPad more and more Graphic Designers will be able to work on the go, and it definitely will be at least nice companion to desktop app (like started on ipad -- and then polished on desktop).

Please consider about this when you finish Affinity Publisher release on desktop and 1.7 update for Photo and Designer!

• 3 months later...

I would love this. It would complete my collection of your apps for the iPad Pro. Knowing that there is an upcoming iPadOS gets me excited for an even larger format ipad pro in the near future. It’s the next logical step. I already have your Designer and Photo apps for my desktop as well. Already preordered your Publisher!

Just now, Adrianna said:

It’s now June 2019, Any news about publisher for IPAD  Pro...we know it will happen eventually!

It’s now June 2019, and we know that Publisher for desktop will be released in two weeks’ time. We also know that Publisher for iPad won’t be released simultaneously or we’d have heard about it by now!!

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

You guys should’ve taken a more aggressive business model and went iPad first. If publisher was on the iPad, I could close my creative cloud account and work exclusively on the iPad along with using Designer, and Photo.. You guys could be first to have the big three for iPad!!!!! I don’t care about brands... I don’t care about exclusive features... I want what can deliver me the most convient experience and using the iPad, hardly feels like I’m working... It makes work fun!

Edited by Erik S

+1 for Affinity Publisher on iPad as well. Already got the Mac version (pre-ordered), but will migrate to iOS (iPadOS) during 2019. 

2020 MacBook Pro 13” M1 | Affinity Designer 2 | Affinity Photo 2 | Affinity Publisher 2

2019 iPad Air 3 10.5” | Affinity Designer for iPad 2 | Affinity Photo for iPad 2 | Affinity Publisher for iPad 2

»A determined man can do more with a rusty screwdriver than a lazy man with a whole toolbox»