Jens Krebs

How far away is the next round of betas?

What's indecent about the question? I'm not trying to rush anyone, just have some spare time coming up towards the end of next week and was wondering if I could fill it with giving a new Publisher beta a spin or if I should plan a nice day in London and/or the garden ...

25 minutes ago, A_B_C said:

Most probably the typo. ;)

Well, Jens did say something about planning a nice day in the garden! :D

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

hoe1

noun 

1. a long-handled implement having a thin, flat blade usually set transversely, used to break up the surface of the ground, destroy weeds, etc. 
  2. any of various implements of similar form, as for mixing plaster or mortar. 

verb (used with object), hoed, hoe·ing.

1. to dig, scrape, weed, cultivate, etc., with a hoe. 

verb (used without object), hoed, hoe·ing.

1. to use a hoe. 

Related forms
ho·er, noun 
hoe·like, adjective 
un·hoed, adjective

Cecil - North Carolina

iMac Retina 5K, 27”, 2019. 3.6 GHz Intel Core 9, 40 GB Memory DDR4, Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB. iPad Pro 10.5.

Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection 

7 hours ago, A_B_C said:

Most probably the typo. ;)

Ooops, didn't see that ... was actually wondering where the quote came from because it's not from my question. Just now realised it's the title ... fixed now.

And my answer with the garden .... that would have been a GREAT reply, had I realised what was happening. I'll just pretend I did,. Let's consider me witty and clever and move on ...

1 hour ago, Joachim_L said:

BTW dict.cc has another American English translation for hoe. ;)

Usually “ho”, apparently, and also recorded in British English as far back as 2004 (although I’ve never come across it personally).

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.2.471 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.2.153 • Designer for iPad 1.7.2.6 • iOS 12.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

iPad releases will need iOS 13 updates and other regressions in the whole range need addressing very soon (IMHO)

Sooner rather than later. Weeks not months away.... but as always, when the developers are ready to release one/them.

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform