Perhaps someone could confirm that the ‘snowmountain’ example is this (very large!) photo.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.6.4.104 • Affinity Photo 1.6.4.104 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.7.76 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.0.35 • iOS 11.4.1 (iPad Air 2)

It looks like it to me.  I will dry to down load it.  Previously I used the suggestion to try Unsplash and just picked a picture that looked similar.

I looked at the book again on page 367. It looks like it was cropped/masked to reduce the size.  Page 377.  I'll let you know how well I did when I finish the project.

Good luck on your work.

Hi Serif,

is there any chance to see this workbook translated in french ?

As you probably know, french people is not speaking english very well... ;)

Regards,

Hi there,

I just purchased Affinity Photo (from windows app store) and wanted to purchase the Photo workbook but you don't ship to South Africa...(sigh...really?)

Why don't you give the rest of us the option to purchase an electronic version of the book? (Not sure why shipping to South Africa is challenging, but regardless, I wouldn't mind getting it electronically - were really counting on using it switch my professional workflow over to Affinity Photo).

Kind regards,

Marius

On 30/11/2017 at 5:01 PM, Patrick Connor said:

Hi All,

As announced in a recent blog post...

.... It's available in English and German.

Hope you like it!

Hi Patrick,

I have been slowly working my way through the Affinity Photo workbook and have had no problems until now downloading the material needed to complete the projects. BUT on page 408 'Installing your macro pack" I get an error 404 page does not exist when going to [linkremoved]. This also stops me from having the JPG file - Macro Cat.jpg that I need to complete the project. Can you offer a solution as there is no typo error in acting the web address.

Thanks

Error_404_-_Sorry_this_page_doesn’t_exist.jpg

@travel bug

The Macro Pack link on page 408 is now working again, thank you.

The Force Macro Pack No 1 in that link is the same one that you already claimed in November (A1LMB1ZFF1 and A610YMVGFK) and again in February (ADG25Q3HNC and AQK46JLZJH). You really do not need it again.

The file "Macro Cat.jpg" (and the other 8 resources needed for that chapter) are in the chameleon.zip file that is served up by following the similar link printed on page 406 

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Hello Affinity, is there any chance that the Affinity Photo workbook will be published in paperback for electronic form ?  Thanks for any reply

@It123 We are not planning these particular books in electronic form. These particular workbooks were explicitly designed for print as a glossy coffee table style book. I think that a paperback version is unlikely to be made, but never say never. 

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.