Haha nice character for an animation

Thanks silverdust!! Which ones though?!??!? :P

George

eejits: a curious collection o' creatures - www.eejits-online.co.uk 

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Get some awesome unique eejits merchandise at eejits.etsy.com

Since it's been a while I thought I'd introduce to the latest eejit - the nosey reporter eejitus fakenewsium. If he can't think o' a story then he'll make something up. Surely there's no harm in that?!?

;)

George

post-277-0-98834100-1494692548_thumb.jpg

SUPPORT eejits on PATREON. Exclusive Content & Rewards available! www.patreon.com/eejits

Love the thick-thin attribute to your lines (perhaps if the range was greater?), but I wonder if the teeth would better match the rest of him if their strokes were thicker?

I'm referring to the one chomping at the USB cable.

They're all cool.

https://www.behance.net/jimmyrodriguez

Late 2011, 17" MacBook Pro (MacBookPro8,3), MacOS 10.11.6 El Capitan
2.5 GHz Quad Core Intel Core i7
16 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 6770 1024 MB (2 GPU repairs separated by 12 months! OEM died Summer 2017)

Since it's been a while I thought I'd introduce to the latest eejit - the nosey reporter eejitus fakenewsium. If he can't think o' a story then he'll make something up. Surely there's no harm in that?!?

;)

George

Very topical! :D

P.S. I found the attached on Twitter a few minutes ago. I'm not sure what the 'Translate from German' is all about!!  :wacko:

post-8358-0-07628600-1494709133_thumb.png

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Very topical! :D

P.S. I found the attached on Twitter a few minutes ago. I'm not sure what the 'Translate from German' is all about!!  :wacko:

That's very weird. I dunno why Twitter would think I'm German. Stoopid twitter.....

George

Have you spotted eejitus ohcrapyouvespottedmeium? He doesn't like to be seen and if noticed, will freeze on the stop to avoid detection, being poked with sharp sticks or possibly eaten! Needless to say there are very few eejitus ohcrapypuvespottedmeium left in the wild.

Hee hee!  :D  :D

George

post-277-0-92750800-1494913239_thumb.jpg

Fed up with being picked up by bored bairns, poor wee eejitus fidgetus nospinneris has had enough of being twiddled, fiddled and squiddled all day long!

Hee hee!

George

post-277-0-02048500-1496694437_thumb.jpg

Really like the art style!
You got your own style and its really looking good!

Windows 10, Affinity Designer + Photo (Graphic Design, photo-editing).

Really like the art style!

You got your own style and its really looking good!

Thanks Mike, that's very nice of you to say! Much appreciated.

George

Awesome..as Usual...It's getting really hard to choose a favourite! :)

APh & AD 1.7.1.404 + Beta AD 1.7.2.424 | APh 1.7.1.404 + Beta AP 1.7.2.424
APu 1.7.1.404 +Beta Apu 1.7.2.422

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 19.06.3(Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
19.1.1) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.35-3

Awesome..as Usual...It's getting really hard to choose a favourite! :)

Getting really hard, Stuart? Apart from the trivial case of the very first one you see, which has to be your favourite so far, it's always been hard! ;)

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Getting really hard, Stuart? Apart from the trivial case of the very first one you see, which has to be your favourite so far, it's always been hard! ;)

Good question Alfred....

eejitius umbilicumumium

eejitus youlookyumium

eejitus eh

I think....the last one as its reminds me of well Me when I finished the latest set of brushes at 4 in the morning! :)

APh & AD 1.7.1.404 + Beta AD 1.7.2.424 | APh 1.7.1.404 + Beta AP 1.7.2.424
APu 1.7.1.404 +Beta Apu 1.7.2.422

Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 19.06.3(Adrenalin, 
Radeon Settings Version
19.1.1) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.35-3

Thanks Stuart_R & Alfred. Yeah, it's difficult choosing a favourite. Mines changes all the time (depending on my mood). I suppose that's the great thing of having a large catalogue o' creatures, there's so many to choose from!

Thanks again guys!

George

This might be my best colouring of an eejit yet! Love Frankentoon's brushes, they add so much to a pic.

Anyhoo, here's the latest eejit. The meanest, baddest gastropod in the Glen:- eejitus sloog!

Hope you love him as much as I do!

George

post-277-0-58517800-1497102625_thumb.jpg

This might be my best colouring of an eejit yet! Love Frankentoon's brushes, they add so much to a pic.

Anyhoo, here's the latest eejit. The meanest, baddest gastropod in the Glen:- eejitus sloog!

George

Enrique's Texturizer brushes really add an authentic sloogish look to your latest eejit, George! thumbup1.gif

Alfred online2long.gif

Here's a new one for ya! eejitus ahdagnammitus - running through the toon, without his night gown! This guy was actually created during my first ever livestream on Instagram. Man that was fun to do, may do another some time.....

post-277-0-23893500-1498110905_thumb.jpg

George

Here's a new one for ya! eejitus ahdagnammitus - running through the toon, without his night gown! This guy was actually created during my first ever livestream on Instagram. Man that was fun to do, may do another some time.....

attachicon.gifeejit_nightgown.jpg

George

Hey, George, do you mean to tell us that those nipples managed to pass their automated censorship?? :o

Alfred online2long.gif

Hey, George, do you mean to tell us that those nipples managed to pass their automated censorship?? :o

Haha! No, I added them after the stream was over! Wouldn't want the Internet Police hammering on my door!

Cheers,

George

George

Okay, I protest you using my photo as a model to create your characters! :P

P.S. I'm playing with Enrique's new brushes now, the Pattern ones. Awesome as his Frankentoon Texture brushes, I can tell you!

♥  WIN 10 AD & AP  ♥  Lenovo Legion Y520 15.6" Laptop

Okay, I protest you using my photo as a model to create your characters! :P

P.S. I'm playing with Enrique's new brushes now, the Pattern ones. Awesome as his Frankentoon Texture brushes, I can tell you!

Thanks Jer,

I can neither confirm nor deny where I get my inspiration from, however, let's just say that 'eejits are everywhere'!

Yeah, I must get me some of thos pattern brushes. The last packs have been so good.

George

Fantastic Scottish word is eejit, very under used in my opinion! those little guy's look great.

Regards

You're dead right there harrym, but in some people's case in can be over used! Haha!

Thanks for taking a look!

George