Cgko

Theatrical play poster

Hello Cgko,

Fabulous first post! Do you mind telling us what part did you use photoshop for? 

Thank you guys!  :)

Ronnie, i just used photoshop for some color correction (curves and color shifting), the vignette and  the texture overlay. I could do all of those things in Affinity Designer, but i wanted to give an open photoshop file to the person who did the final layout in case he wanted to do some edits.

Thank you guys!  :)

Ronnie, i just used photoshop for some color correction (curves and color shifting), the vignette and  the texture overlay. I could do all of those things in Affinity Designer, but i wanted to give an open photoshop file to the person who did the final layout in case he wanted to do some edits.

Cgko,

Thank you for taking time to explain. I some people miss the fact that you can do the majority of things needed without having to jump between two application. In the Adobe would need to jump between illustrator and Photoshop to do this style of illustration, but in affinity Designer you no longer have to switch between the two applications. I think you offer a good reason to have to work between Affinity Designer and Photoshop. Anyway, great job and thanks for sharing.

Thank you guys!

Love it!

Would you mind sharing what dimensions you specified in settings when you began this poster?

I started with the A3 template under Print.