GarryP

BBC announces new Horizon episode

Amidst the international controversy - questions in Parliament, frequent mentions on Fox News, and a delightful article in Quilting Weekly - regarding the precise timing of the up-coming release of a certain piece of software, the BBC has announced that they will - some day soon - be airing a special episode of their flagship science documentary series.
Expect glossy CGI, mildly sarcastic narration by David Mitchell, and something from either Jim Al-Khalili or Mark Miodownik (probably).
Dum... dim, dum, de da da dum,,,

P.S. This is just a silly bit of (attempted) humour. I'm happy to wait patiently.

Horizon Title Still.jpg

The comedian David was the one I was thinking of - just because he was good on "Dancing in the Dark: The End of Physics?" - but if the author David is good at narration then why not? Give the guy a go if he wants to try.

I believe here is the answer.

Best regards!

E90077FC-3C0B-45AB-89CD-7B553C3A7F20.jpeg

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

On 7/10/2018 at 1:49 PM, GarryP said:

Amidst the international controversy - questions in Parliament, frequent mentions on Fox News, and a delightful article in Quilting Weekly - regarding the precise timing of the up-coming release of a certain piece of software, the BBC has announced that they will - some day soon - be airing a special episode of their flagship science documentary series.
Expect glossy CGI, mildly sarcastic narration by David Mitchell, and something from either Jim Al-Khalili or Mark Miodownik (probably).
Dum... dim, dum, de da da dum,,,

P.S. This is just a silly bit of (attempted) humour. I'm happy to wait patiently.

Horizon Title Still.jpg

Next week's episode INFINITY AND BREXIT.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111