You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Dream Styles

Chris Van Cleve

40 minutes ago, novo said:

I don't expect the original creator to come back with a download link too soon

Try sending him a message directly - click to OP name, and
image.png.93807441ef60df631bce99341cbb4df7.png

Affinity Store (MSI/EXE): Affinity Suite (ADe, APh, APu) 2.4.0.2301
Dell OptiPlex 7060, i5-8500 3.00 GHz, 16 GB, Intel UHD Graphics 630, Dell P2417H 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Dell Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080, Windows 11 Pro, Version 23H2, Build 22631.3155.
Intel NUC5PGYH, Pentium N3700 2.40 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics, EIZO EV2456 1920 x 1200, Windows 10 Pro, Version 21H1, Build 19043.2130.

Hi, @novo,

You are a lucky one. For you and all those who can no longer download the styles from the initial posting.

Dream Atmosphere & Metals & Stickers V2 & Styles V2 .zip

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

10 hours ago, iuli said:

The domain was up for grabbing; who purchase it and for what purpose, I don’t know and I don’t care, it’s cheap speculation, could be opportunists to sell it for a bigger price or the old owner who wants to use it for different purposes.

That could also be the case, who knows.

10 hours ago, iuli said:

I understand when people are being condescending if they’re being asked for help, but here really isn’t the case. I know how to use the search function and I know where the resources are. :/ 

Do you mean my reply in order to help to analyze what might be the cause with that condescending ? - I was just going to give a help, seeing if there maybe is a domain specific problem/reason for that. - Also tried to give some possible alternatives for people who might look into this thread in general here.

However, if people think and feel that my comments are instead condescending at all, then I say now to myself to better leave the forum here, before further false impressions or misunderstandings always arise!

☛ Affinity Designer 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.10.8 ◆ Affinity Publisher 1.10.8 ◆ OSX El Capitan
☛ Affinity V2.3 apps ◆ MacOS Sonoma 14.2 ◆ iPad OS 17.2

@v_kyr   Please, please don’t leave the forums!  You have shared so much wisdom so often and your many beautiful gifts to us all of styles, assets, and “how to’s” are irreplaceable.  In these days of world-wide distress with lock-downs, trade disruptions, inflationary turmoil, and war, creating (whether art, photography, or writing) is — or should be — one of the better things for humans to do.  It is unfortunate that anyone could misunderstand your posts as “being condescending.”   I am certain that so many of us who have learned so much from your explanations would entirely disagree.

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.3.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Hi @v_kyr, there is no reason to leave this board just because a few here are living out their bad karma. 

It would be a bitter loss for this board! You just can't please everyone ... and you don't have to.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

I have never wanted to offend anyone in any situation, least of all here, but as always, right or wrong, I stand by what I say and bear the consequences.

We all contribute as we can, whether it's beta-testing with different devices when needed, sharing what little we have with others, or helping as we can new users who switch from one platform to another, are new to Affinity and so on. Who some members consider more important than whom, is none of my business.

StudioLink 256gb 11’ M1 iPad Pro

iPadOS 17 Public Beta 1

iPad Magic Keyboard

• 3 weeks later...

https://cdn.dscape-llc.com/affinitygr/AffinityDreams.zip

All of the resources we produced in one giant ZIP. We'll have individual links at a later date on our company web site. For now, this is the best I can do. This DOES NOT include resources from other creators that were on Affinity.Graphics. I don't feel right sharing other people's work.

Journey forth my friend, by body if needs be...

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.6 GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, OS X 10.14 beta || USB Keyboard, Wireless Trackpad, Wacom Intous 3 Tablet

@Chris Van Cleve,

I feel (and felt) the same; no one has any right to share other people’s work without their express permission, regardless of any circumstances. 

That being said — thank you for your comeback, and for your awesome resources! All the best!

edit — Jesus Christ, you shared a lot of fantastic stuff, which took hundreds of hours of care and effort; thanks again!

Edited by iuli

StudioLink 256gb 11’ M1 iPad Pro

iPadOS 17 Public Beta 1

iPad Magic Keyboard

All of the resources we produced in one giant ZIP.

@Chris Van Cleve: If I dare go down the rabbit hole of loading all of those styles, because I want to have a "live" look, I would never again in my life produce another book cover again. I've looked at them in their aphoto files, and they are magic, I say, magic!

Thanks, man. There are no accolades left. You have them all.

• 1 year later...