Old Bruce Posted November 13, 2022 Share Posted November 13, 2022 5 minutes ago, rvst said: I see no technical reason why this should lead even to update problems. Hence why I requested a technical explanation from Patrick why he considers it a bad idea, because that's totally not apparent to me. Why not wait until there have been a couple of updates and then you can report back here if everything works properly. Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 11.7.6 Affinity Designer 2.1.0 | Affinity Photo 2.1.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.1.0 | Beta versions as they appear. I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Posted by Mark Ingram,
Go to this post