For the iPad or in general?

However it's often asked after, but I don't know if it has been officially acknowledged and commited to be really build one day. So actually one has to use other third party tracing tools in order to build vectors out of bitmap drawings. Some third party tools do also offer color tracing, though integrated tracing features as shown above in your Ai examples, would be nice to have. - In the meantime I for my part, use some own workarounds to overcome these limitations, by tracing and then routing things over to Designer ...

☛ Affinity Designer 1.7.1 ◆ Affinity Photo 1.7.1 ◆ OSX El Capitan

You can use online file convertor Convertio.co. For B/W graphics it gives very decent results, and there is a very generous 250 mb limit for file size, much more than many other online services have. It is free, but has some limitations in the free version.