My first piece of work done entirely on iPad. Absolute game changer, thanks for all your efforts Serif. It was worth it. 

(Hi-res of this will end up on instagram later, once I’ve worked out how to reformat for square on iPad)

BBQ_final.thumb.png.f41d709c754e314a4555e76df670de56.png

---

Dan Robinson  |  Giant Lobster Productions Ltd

Web: giantlobster.uk

Instagram: @giantlobsterprd

"Art is never finished – only abandoned." - LdV

Really nice work.
If there is a place to showcase what Affinity software can do on an iPad then this is certainly a contender for inclusion.

Going by your descriptive title, I expected to see something entirely different. :P

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

15 minutes ago, AffinityJules said:

Going by your descriptive title, I expected to see something entirely different. :P

Two guys, two girls and a pair of massive sausages. What more could you possibly want?

---

36 minutes ago, GarryP said:

If there is a place to showcase what Affinity software can do on an iPad then this is certainly a contender for inclusion.

Thanks! I do think iPad deserves its own space on the forum. I’m fascinated to see how far people can push it. 

---

43 minutes ago, giantlobsterprd said:

Two guys, two girls and a pair of massive sausages. What more could you possibly want?

Another leg, perhaps? :/ The guy on the left has only one at the moment. ;)

Nice feet, though! :P

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

And it is exactly behind the other one... The guy has spent a lot of time to make it stay perfectly covered by the other one, for the photo....Nice illustration  :)

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM.  Wacom Intuos 4 XL.

Fine work. I haven't approached what I can do on the desktop on the iPad, so I'm doubly impressed.

I was thinking it would be dancing sausage animals, rather like balloons, but w. grill marks. Maybe w. some happy leaping mustard and ketchup bottles. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet