You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

My first piece of work done entirely on iPad. Absolute game changer, thanks for all your efforts Serif. It was worth it. 

(Hi-res of this will end up on instagram later, once I’ve worked out how to reformat for square on iPad)

BBQ_final.thumb.png.f41d709c754e314a4555e76df670de56.png

---

Dan Robinson  |  Giant Lobster Productions Ltd

Web: giantlobster.uk

Instagram: @giantlobsterprd

"Art is never finished – only abandoned." - LdV

Going by your descriptive title, I expected to see something entirely different. :P

Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.

These are not my own words but I sure like this quote.

15 minutes ago, AffinityJules said:

Going by your descriptive title, I expected to see something entirely different. :P

Two guys, two girls and a pair of massive sausages. What more could you possibly want?

---

36 minutes ago, GarryP said:

If there is a place to showcase what Affinity software can do on an iPad then this is certainly a contender for inclusion.

Thanks! I do think iPad deserves its own space on the forum. I’m fascinated to see how far people can push it. 

---

43 minutes ago, giantlobsterprd said:

Two guys, two girls and a pair of massive sausages. What more could you possibly want?

Another leg, perhaps? :/ The guy on the left has only one at the moment. ;)

Nice feet, though! :P

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

And it is exactly behind the other one... The guy has spent a lot of time to make it stay perfectly covered by the other one, for the photo....Nice illustration  :)

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

Fine work. I haven't approached what I can do on the desktop on the iPad, so I'm doubly impressed.

I was thinking it would be dancing sausage animals, rather like balloons, but w. grill marks. Maybe w. some happy leaping mustard and ketchup bottles. 

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

• 2 years later...
On 7/26/2018 at 2:38 PM, giantlobsterprd said:

To know where that tube is going to...is it butane gas or a draining catheter? If it's the second: then I'll say no to the cloudy cider. Which i think might have a cheeky name.

MacBook pro, 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce 9400M 256 MB, OS X 10.11.6

http://www.pinterest.com/peter2111