You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD and AP 1.4 is now out!

Just saw this! The new versions of Affinity Designer and Photo are up on the mac app store! Christmas came early!

Please tell me Affinity Publisher is also part of the Christmas gift :)

post-18886-0-65164100-1449621410_thumb.png

post-18886-0-42533700-1449621462_thumb.png

Congratulations, guys.  You are truly a role model for lots of software companies to lookup to.  I have been impressed with the zeal to race to the finish line.  Keep doing what you do and you will keep people smiling as they sign out from Adobe's Prison subscription kingdom.

Have a well earned and deserved break and let the NEW BETA BEGIN TO ROLL  :)

Thanks guys.

I'm looking forward to start playing with the Photo extensions. Thanks for the update to these great products!

Affinity Photo - Affinity Designer - Affinity Publisher | macOS Sonoma (14.2) on 16GB MBP14 2021 with 2.4 versions

Great job guys, this is yet another milestone on the path of greatness! Cheers and keep it up, can't wait for Publisher and iPad Pro versions of this suite!

2021 16” Macbook Pro w/ M1 Max 10c cpu /24c gpu, 32 GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Ventura 13.6

2018 11" iPad Pro w/ A12X cpu/gpu, 256 GB, iPadOS 17

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.