Hi,

I've recently switched over from Adobe Flash to Affinity D. And I'm really digging the whole experience so far :). Before doing iso stuff in Fash was a real chore.

But with AD's speedy zooms and new isometric tool it's so much easier and faster (plus all the lines are clean!). Here's a few icons I've been working on in case anyone might be interested.

Cheers,

Rob.

isometric.png

30 minutes ago, EducationPrinciples said:

Very cool. You have a great eye.  Can you produce some tutorials on how you did some of them? Your style is worth sharing.  

Thanks for your kind words mate. I'm still relatively new to AD but I'd happily make a YT tutorial if people are interested in isometric stuff. :)

Incidentally, here's a new one I'm currently working on, I'm just using some of the elements that I've been making in AD.

isometric_office_AD_Forum.jpg

Yes, chiming in with others; these are very nicely done indeed. You've nailed the look completely.

That server is a work of art in itself, and the photocopier looks good enough to sit on. :54_hushed:

Bravo.

Affinity Designer & Photo  :  Win 10

7 minutes ago, Roger C said:

Yes, chiming in with others; these are very nicely done indeed. You've nailed the look completely.

That server is a work of art in itself, and the photocopier looks good enough to sit on. :54_hushed:

Bravo.

Thanks mate, I really appreciate that. :)