You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

official release

Hello Affinity folks,

wow!! amazing software for the photographers.....

will certainly buy it when it's released.

Any idea when it's official in the app store?

Thnx

Keep up the good work....far better than Photoshop

I seem to recall something a while back that implied there may be a discount for the beta testers  ;) (or perhaps the recollection is a combination of wishful thinking and age-related behaviour).

Retina iMac (4K display, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM) OS X 10.11.6  Capture One 10.

I seem to recall something a while back that implied there may be a discount for the beta testers  ;) (or perhaps the recollection is a combination of wishful thinking and age-related behaviour).

I am pretty sure that, much like what happened with the Designer launch, there will be a discount for everyone – not just beta testers! – for a few days… A week, 10, 15 days?

thats sounds great!!!! and it's very good software!! tested with Photoshop and..for white balance i can say....with Affinity it's far better than with Photoshop, how they can do it? although my pictures are looking much better!!! thnx guys at Affinity!!! Muchos respect!!

I am Photoshop user for 15 years, but the Affinity Photo charmed me . I plan to use only the complete package of Affinity ( Designer, Photo and Publisher ) because they are more affordable and incredibly good to use.

Of course , I would be happy with a desonto to buy all . The Affinity Information I ever bought. = )

¬ MacBook Pro i5 2.5Ghz | LED 13.3" | 16GB RAM | 240Gb SSD CORSAIR Force GT | Caddy 500Gb HD | MAC OS X 10.11

¬ MacBook Air C2D 1.6Ghz | LED 13.3" | Cache 4Mb | 2GB RAM | 60Gb HD | MAC OS X 10.7.5

www.evosigncriacao.com

instagram.com/evosigncriacao

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.