RPC

Eraser tool for vector curves

YES if doable - I use this feature all time in CSP - also use the scale line widths brush all the time where you paint over areas of lines to thicken or make thinner - I would imagine this would need some major dev time so maybe be something to consider for ver 2+

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009)
2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon
48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram
NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 - 2 GB
Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor
Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Designer, Photo and Publisher 1.8.3 + Latest Betas when available

Currently out of work
www.bingercreative.co.uk

This software is pretty nice. I have been searching for an Adobe replacement for two years. I am about a week in with the trial. Each day I have searched for an ERASER?! It is how I achieve unique lines and shapes, instantly. It is nearly as important as the pen and brush tools themselves. I am hoping to end my search for design software, but I need this simple tool so it does not take me forever to design things. XO

Yeah this is a basic tool that's missing, which makes things really frustrating. I've used both separating nodes and eleting separated segments and also the erase layer blend mode but that's a very different thing 

Vector erase to alter shapes would be great -- not just as a quick shaper but to create apparent  interweaving layers  using  "  A-B-Acopy    then erase-the-copy-layer" technique.
I still go back to AI for this