Would it be possible to make Affinity Photo compatible with ARM-based processors? My operating system is a 64-bit operating system but Affinity Photo says I have a 32-bit processor.

Posted (edited)
On 3/5/2019 at 2:44 AM, GabrielM said:

Hi @Ivon365,

Welcome to the forums. 

Currently, we only support INTEL and AMD processors. 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Are there any plans to support Snapdragon processors in the future? A Snapdragon 835 processor runs in my tablet/laptop. @GabrielM

Edited by Ivon365
tag replier

You might want to rethink this. My new Surface Pro X is extremely powerful. Microsoft is working with Adobe to bring native 64bit ARM support to the platform - It'd be a shame if they were the only alternative I have.

Besides: Adobe is already working on bringing their products to 64 bit ARM: 

Check the rest of the Pro X, too. Color calibrated panels, Surface Dial support, and a pen with 4096 pressure points and true artistic qualities. It is a mobile creator's dream!

Can you afford to NOT support these awesome new devices? ;-)

Thanks

I assume that the number of people who want to work on arm is not so large that for the sake of this, they will almost fundamentally change the program engine. There are tons of other applications for this, so there are some doubts about whether this will ever be added.