CodeDog

Any plans for PDF form editing?

I'll add my "me too" for support of PDF forms in publisher
In the mean time I'll have to use PDF-Xchange pro ...

not bad though

CLav

Windows 10 pro 64; HP elitebook 8540; A-Designer latest; A-Publisher latest; A-Photo Latest

I see I am not the only one looking for the ability to create fillable forms 

I wrongly assumed this would be available 

Please hurry and add soon 

This is the one feature that is missing for me that would allow me to ditch Adobe completely. Currently it's time consuming to have to design my form in Designer, save as PDF, then create the form in Acrobat. 

Not to mention that if one of the team wants something on the form adjusted, I have to go through the whole process in Acrobat again.

Please add fillable elements in Publisher or Designer soon!

Big +1

In fact, it's the only shortcoming which keeps me from switching to Affinity Publisher right now. Any progress with this feature would be very much appreciated since I currently have to build the forms with LibreOffice which slowly drives me nuts!

I just opened one of my older PDF forms in Publisher and was very surprised I could not find the Forms feature and started googling it and found this thread. Major disappointment. I really would appreciate this feature a lot.

10 minutes ago, Chaosmeister said:

I just opened one of my older PDF forms in Publisher and was very surprised I could not find the Forms feature and started googling it and found this thread. Major disappointment. I really would appreciate this feature a lot.

I'm actually still waiting for this feature to be added before I purchase Publisher, Chaosmeister, since this would be "one" of my primary uses for the software.  As well as some of the other great features, of course.  But this feature is the main selling point for me.  Hopefully they will add it sometime soon...

A computer once beat me at chess.  Turns out, however, it was no match for me at kickboxing...

9 minutes ago, CodeDog said:

But this feature is the main selling point for me.

Same here. IMHO, this is a killer feature with has the potential to attract a whole new clientele. After all, there is not a single decent PDF forms editor available for Mac!