You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Customer Beta (1.3.5.7)

- View points added to the Navigator. The Navigator has an advanced mode that lets you choose to create and swap between specific view zoom/position saved points.

Love it, love it, love it.  What a time saver!!!

MelG

If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you. - Oscar Wilde

Hi AJKS,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

I don't believe it's intended to open RAW files at this point, but i may be wrong on this.

I only asked because I only shoot raw, and to have to open, convert, save as TIFF, re-import files to make a panorama is a bit of a ordeal.

I am genuinely surprised how good the Panorama feature is. I tried it with some old shots that  I had tried to process with the Adobe PS panorama function with poor results, needless to say Affinity  stitched them together brilliantly. You guys are going places. 

I like the new Apple Photo plugin but when I try to use the Develop part of it on a .dng file I get either a black image or the chequerboard 'blank' background. Stangely, the Develop module seems to work on .jpg files that don't need development! The rest seems to work fine. I also like the new panorama feature: it's passed its first test with flying colours.

In the Apple Photo Affinity extension, is it possible to perform more that one type of edit? e.g. if I use the Affinity Retouch module to remove a blemish, save the changes then use the Affinity Monochrome module, the Retouch changes are lost. So it seems that only one of the Affinity modules may be used on each image.

Gotta say absolutely love the latest beta updates! fantastic work guys and can't wait to see them live in the full suite.

Forgive me for being rather dim, but how do you set the bleed in Photo? it's ver clear how its done through the doc preferences in designer but I can't for the life of me find out how to do it in photo..... Please help!

Again, awesome work guys.

Look forward to your reply

Anybody had issues with the tools in Panorama?  Only tools that work after stitch for me are Pan & Zoom, rest cannot be selected by click or shortcut.  Cant do any of the editing described in the help files.

Click apply opens distorted stitch in photo, good stitch though!

Tried CNTRL resetting AP, tried reinstalling beta in OS X 10.10 & 10.11 same deal in both. PS processed same pano with content aware fill via 880mb file, with no problems.  So it’s not my ageing macbook!

Any thoughts?

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.