Phojoegraphy

Designer iPad - Is there a way to import Color Swatches?

Is there a way to import color swatches from Designer on Mac to Designer on iPad? I tried AirDropping the swatch file and also to load through Dropbox but don't see an import area like for brushes. Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, Phojoegraphy,

I was able to air drop a swatch file, and the swatch file showed up in the "files" window. But nothing showed up that I could find in the swatches.  Then I air dropped a file w. a document swatch. I had to close the current opened document, and then the file came thru. At this point, I have at least the document swatch file. Gotta go do something else, but try closing any open document, like a blank canvas, which seems to drop it from the file list, and then receive an air drop.

iMac 27" Retina, c. 2015: OS X 10.11.5: 3.3 GHz I c-5: 32 Gb,  AMD Radeon R9 M290 2048 Mb

iPad 12.9" Retina, iOS 10, 512 Gb, Apple pencil

Huion WH1409 tablet

Ich verstehe das nicht, dass wurde doch schon bei Affinity Photo kritisiert.... Das ist ein essentielles Feature, wenn man dual arbeiten will. Sonst muss man doch alles doppelt machen.

I do not understand that, but it was already criticized at Affinity Photo .... This is an essential feature, if you want to work dual. Otherwise you have to do everything twice.