This is my first creation using this software. I know it's not much, But I'm proud of it LOL.

V1

A4D.jpg

V2

A4D_v2.jpg

A2D.V3_Final

A2D_V3.jpg.c4504b18a70428f88d1e6372523baa9f.jpg

A2D.Profile_Cover

A2D_FBC.jpg.f44edbc470e9243b04fe76476af53c88.jpg

Now how do I use this as my profile pic? lol I can't find the edit avatar in settings.

Darkness, yes. To dark to see much at all, especially the first.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.7 and Designer 1.7, (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630

4 hours ago, John Rostron said:

Darkness, yes. To dark to see much at all, especially the first.

John

Thanks John for taking the time to view and comment on my work I greatly appreciate it! I'll try to lighten it up. :)

A4D.V3_Final :)

A2D_V3.jpg

Edited by affinity2darkness

affinity2darkness, to change your profile avatar image go to the top-right of any forum site page and click on your nick/name, then select Profile from the menu, then click the ‘camera’ icon next to your avatar image on the left of the header and choose your image via the options there.

4 hours ago, GarryP said:

affinity2darkness, to change your profile avatar image go to the top-right of any forum site page and click on your nick/name, then select Profile from the menu, then click the ‘camera’ icon next to your avatar image on the left of the header and choose your image via the options there.

:( No camera icon. I tried both in firefox & IE Edge, But no camera icon pops up. thanks for the help GarryP. 

31 minutes ago, affinity2darkness said:

:( No camera icon. I tried both in firefox & IE Edge, But no camera icon pops up. thanks for the help GarryP. 

You probably have not been here long enough, or possibly not made enough posts, to have the option available.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.518 Beta

1 hour ago, walt.farrell said:

You probably have not been here long enough, or possibly not made enough posts, to have the option available.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

1 hour ago, Patrick Connor said:

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

You can now edit it here

Which application did you make them in?

Thanks for the welcome I'm enjoying my stay LOL. I used Affinity Photo 1.7.1 for the avatar/Profile Pic & The latest beta for the cover/banner after finding out it was available. I love the software! in a short amount of  time I feels as if Iv'e gotten better. I created those without watching any tutorials I just played around with everything and got the grasp of it. I'm no designer/artist I just wanted A program that would allow me to make my Facebook standout and this far exceeded my expectations. I Have recommended it to my friends. Thanks for all you guys hard work.