You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New Develop Feature :)

• Staff

Hello folks,

Here's a quick look at the new "Location" panel for Develop - allows you to review and set GPS metadata when developing RAW images :)

I'm showing it here because it uses Apple MapKit - which means that only App Store apps can use it - so it can't be made available in a beta build :(

post-7-0-87390300-1431852894_thumb.png

• Staff

It will be in the first Mac App Store release Mike - it's not possible to offer the feature in the Beta program - because it uses Apple MapKit - which is an "App Store Only" framework :(

It also requires OS X 10.9 Mavericks or later - so my apologies to the Lion guys out there :(

It's unfortunate that it won't benefit from beta testing - I hope we get it right on our own!!

Andy.

If only I could get the greyscale height data and save it in a 16 bit greyscale file the same way.

Instant terrain generation for architectural visualization in 3D apps - this would be a killer feature.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.