Hi GrosseFreiheit,

It's not currently possible to set Global Colours on the iPad.  It's been requested a number of times and i'd expect to see it in Designer before it's in Photo.  If you set a Global Colour on the Desktop version and open that afdesign/afphoto file the Global colour should still be honoured, you just can't create/edit them on the iPad.

On 2/22/2019 at 3:49 AM, stokerg said:

Hi GrosseFreiheit,

It's not currently possible to set Global Colours on the iPad.  It's been requested a number of times and i'd expect to see it in Designer before it's in Photo.  If you set a Global Colour on the Desktop version and open that afdesign/afphoto file the Global colour should still be honoured, you just can't create/edit them on the iPad.

This is bad news

I also think this would make the workflow much faster. Would also love a way to easily apply same color to both stroke and fill or pick from fill and use it as well on stroke. 

I ran up against this issue a couple days ago. Thought I was just not seeing the global option in the swatches panel. Until this feature can be added, the in-app help documentation needs to state clearly that it's not possible to create global colors on the iPad version.

2018 iPad Pro 12.9” | Apple Pencil 2 | Affinity Designer for iPad 1.8.3 | Affinity Photo for iPad 1.8.3 | Affinity Publisher for iPad?

2019 MacBook Pro 16” | Affinity Designer 1.8.3 | Affinity Photo 1.8.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.8.1

https://www.instagram.com/cealcrest/

Creating and editing Global Colors feature on iPad would be so beneficial for us. It could increase the productivity tremendously in my opinion. Please, consider to develop this feature. Thank you!

iOS Swift Developer  SwiftUI Designer and Animator @ SwiftUI Masterclass Course

robert-petras-ios-developer.png