too soon.In the mean time check the Preferences > Keyboard Shortcuts  to see what is already assigned.

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.0 | Affinity Photo 1.7.0 | Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.384 | Affinity Photo beta 1.7.1.138 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.0.14

@Bob Grahame You can get utilities that will do this for you on the fly, temporarily displaying them as an overlay on your screen.  I'm on a Mac and recently/finally bought Ergonis' KeyCue.  Here's an example showing my current shortcuts in beta 1.7.0.145.  Note that this includes a few that I have defined myself and should not be regarded as the default set.  Note also that what KeyCue displays is interactive, not just a static graphic that you see here.

Still on Macs, there is at least one other utility that you could try which is free: CheatSheet, from Media Atelier.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something similar available for Windows users.

image.thumb.png.5e248a7aa786c0294af2ce8dca5872b7.png

—— Gary ——
macOS: 10.13.6
iOS: current release
Photo/Designer/Publisher: current releases

1 hour ago, GaryLearnTech said:

@Bob Grahame You can get utilities that will do this for you on the fly, temporarily displaying them as an overlay on your screen.  I'm on a Mac and recently/finally bought Ergonis' KeyCue.  Here's an example showing my current shortcuts in beta 1.7.0.145.  Note that this includes a few that I have defined myself and should not be regarded as the default set.  Note also that what KeyCue displays is interactive, not just a static graphic that you see here.

Still on Macs, there is at least one other utility that you could try which is free: CheatSheet, from Media Atelier.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't something similar available for Windows users.

I see that the KeyCue price coverts to $30 CAD. Is the difference between KeyCue and CheatSheet worth the price. I'm going to try CheatSheet.

I seem to recall getting a deal on a bundle, so didn't pay full price.

If you're happy with CheatSheet, great.  If not, KeyCue operates in trial mode until registered.  You could give it a trial then and compare/contrast the two before making a final decision.

—— Gary ——
macOS: 10.13.6
iOS: current release
Photo/Designer/Publisher: current releases

I have Cheatsheet and it does the job nicely.

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2015), macOS 10.14.3 Mojave
Affinity Designer Beta: 1.7.0.14,  Affinity Photo: 1.7.135,   Affinity Publisher Beta: 1.7.0.371