ReinhardK

Color Correction with X-Rite Colorchecker Passport

As the first request for this option was posted way back on June 16th 2016 and after more than two years later we have nothing even though it was pointed out in previous posts that AP was available FREE with the X-Rite Colorchecker some time ago, I do not think you will get the request or even maybe a reply of something like  'Our programers are working on it'!!! It is one of the main reasons I and many more have had to keep Lightroom even though many software companies are proclaiming that there software will rival Adobe software. Afraid no where near Adobe at this time. Russ.

Let me re-iterate the need to look into adding this feature and providing some response as to projected availability, either in Affinity Photo and/or in the highly anticipated, long awaited Affinity DAM which supposedly was already being developed but delayed due to development of Affinity Publisher

That would be a (short-term) fix that doesn't cost anything. I use Resolve Studio for my editing work (and even my VFX now when I get time to learn that UI).

Most of my current stuff doesn't need me to fire up a 16 core Xeon and since electricity it's free I'm sticking with an i3 laptop for a daily driver which is fine for most Affinity Photo work. (More props to the developers for making this possible!)