Phil_rose

Named colours color palette to share.

I grabbed a colour chart from the Internet, converted it to vector in CorelDRAW, exported as a WMF, imported into Affinity Designer and from there created this palette. I don't guarantee that all the colours are completely accurate and of course, accuracy in something like this is pretty subjective. Anyway, I hope this is of use to people and enjoy! It may be best viewed as a list in the swatch palette since then you can see the names. I have been including Trainspotting orange in every palette I have created in every program I have used since the film came out! My signature colour!

ScreenHunter 188.png

ScreenHunter 189.png

Named colors.afpalette

Edited by Phil_rose
Added screenshots.

I like turtles!

Windows 10

Pentax K3 and K3-ii

Sony RX10 Mkiii

Canon G5x

Thanks for sharing. If a screenshot of the palette was included, more people would potentially download it. 

AMD A12-9700P Radeon R7

10 Compute Cores 4C + 6G

12 GB Ram,  AMD R7 Graphics

24 minutes ago, BobsDaubs said:

Thanks for sharing. If a screenshot of the palette was included, more people would potentially download it. 

Very good point. I did that.

I like turtles!

Windows 10

Pentax K3 and K3-ii

Sony RX10 Mkiii

Canon G5x