TonyJ

Scarab temple in progress. AP painting DAUB brushes

Only "quite well", Tony? Fantastic work, as usual!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Really great work. If I had just 1% of your talent I'd be very pleased with myself.
It will be interesting to see what you add to it if it's only "half done" so far.
Another example of what can be done with the right software by the right person.

I'd say OP is somewhat  prone to understatement. I'd die happy if I could show half as much talent, forget technique.

@TonyJ Have you tried adding a keyboard shortcut to the colour panel (Preferences > Keyboard > Miscellaneous > Toggle Colour Panel).

Then drag the colour panel somewhere convenient (floating in the work area).

Hit your selected key to show / hide the Colour Panel

Not a perfect pop-up colour selector, but pretty close.

Win7 Ultimate x64   |   i5-3570K @ 3.4GHz   |   16 GB RAM   |   120 GB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 660 Ti   |   Huion 1060 Plus

How I make GIFs >>> ScreenToGIF (Windows only, Open Source, Portable, ~600kB)

5 minutes ago, Lon in MacArkansas said:

When will the TonyJ tool be added to the UI?  I'll need that tool to merely paint these results, because there's no way I'll ever develop this level of skill.

Maybe you should do as @TonyJ did, and start with something simpler! xD

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)