jef goldblum

Tone Mapping Presets [FREE]

I downloaded the file, expanded, and imported into AF. Because I already have a Category named Hanan Edwards Presets, it installed as Personal Presets. So I believe the file is valid.

I have my Safari setting Open "safe" files after downloading unchecked so I can verify files before I expand them. 

If you have your Downloads Folder sorted by Date Modified and expand the file, it may not appear next the the .zip file in your file list.

Hope this helps.

Hanan Thank you so much for these lovely presets. I have just run through them on a newly developed image and they are all very attractive, I am sure that they will be useful. Very much appreciate your work and posting these for sharing. :) Tanya (new AF user.) xx

Tone Mapping Presets TEST.jpg

On 6/7/2018 at 1:05 AM, annaisabel said:

I am having trouble uploading this! :(  The file can't be found in my downloads when I click to import! Is this only for windows version? Looking forward to trying them out!

Hi, I use a MacBook 2011 Mavericks and the download worked ok.  I opened AP, and a random image.  I switched to the Tone Mapping persona and at the pane's top right menu clicked on import... navigated to download and bingo.  Good luck