Sign in to follow this  
markoprljic

Social Media Banner Ad Size Artboards

Hi guys!

I was working on some social media ads for a client and created a simple template for all major social media ad sizes including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Reddit.

This is a simple file with art boards for all your ad designs. It could come in handy next time you need to create a simple promo banner or ad for a client. 

Cheers!

Social Media Banner Ads.afdesign

You should follow me on Twitter

See my work on Dribbble.

---

Want to say hi? Get in touch!

Thanks for sharing - very easy to use!

Lenovo laptop with Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home. Former user of most Serif software from PagePlus 3.0 through PagePlus X9, now enjoying Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher.

Thanks for sharing. It'll save a lot of time.

Regards

Designer & Photo   |   MacBook Pro, 15" (mid 2012), Core i7 2.6 GHz, 16GB RAM, macOS 10.12   |   @mrAbsarAhmed

On 1/7/2017 at 1:57 PM, markoprljic said:

Hi guys!

I was working on some social media ads for a client and created a simple template for all major social media ad sizes including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat and Reddit.

This is a simple file with art boards for all your ad designs. It could come in handy next time you need to create a simple promo banner or ad for a client. 

Cheers!

Social Media Banner Ads.afdesign

Hi - I've opened these in publisher - they look really useful, would it be possible to put in the name in each of the spreads so we know which format is for what channel?

I was just thinking it would be useful to have these as standard custom sizes as options.... having spent all day ham-fistedly creating posts...