You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Save Workspaces

It would be a very useful setting to be able to switch between various saved personalized custom workspaces. Also when you switch to ‘Separate Mode’ and return, all your previous palette positions are wiped (and sometimes requires a restart to get them back to default even) so a saved workspace would be a real time saver.
thanks for your consideration

• 2 weeks later...

As the feature set of all Affinity products out now (and coming in the future), this feature will be really essential for good workflow. Right now there's 3 types of work I do in AD: Comics Lettering, Logo design and illustration. Each one now requires that either I leave the interface "as is" and the resultant slowdowns, or take time to arrange the Palettes and such every time I switch "jobs."

A +1 for this!

Mac OS X Catinlina, 2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Huion Kamvas Pro 22 Graphic Tablet, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The inability to save workspaces and pallet locations is getting annoying for me, and in separated mode docs opening at weird zoom levels is a real time waster, i'm sure you will get it fixed but I hope that it is not on your pay more for version 2 list !

I have used photo and designer for quite some time now and I love them both, I have told everyone I know about it, and my mac is Adobe free at last so my comments are only meant to get it improved even further, up to now I have had no reason to make any comments on the forum.