You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Localizable Sentences and Esperanto

7 minutes ago, William Overington said:

So 47 replies and a thousand views

That's really not a fair statement, William, since 32 of those replies are from you.

Affinity Photo 2, Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2 (latest retail versions) - desktop & iPad
Culling - FastRawViewer; Raw Developer - Capture One Pro; Asset Management - Photo Supreme
Mac Studio with M2 Max (2023); 64 GB RAM; macOS 13 (Ventura); Mac Studio Display - iPad Air 4th Gen; iPadOS 17

2 hours ago, smadell said:

That's really not a fair statement, William, since 32 of those replies are from you.

So .0136% of the actual viewers replied.  Going to need a lot of "nice old ladies" to come to the rescue, aussi vite que possible!

24" iMAC Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, 16 GB unified memory, 1 TB SSD storage, Ventura 13.6.7.  Photo, Publisher, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.5.5.
MacBook Pro 13" 2020, Apple M1 chip, 16GB unified memory, 256GB  SSD storage
,  Ventura 13.6.7.   Publisher, Photo, Designer 1.10.5, and 2.1.1.  
 iPad Pro 12.9 2020 (4th Gen. IOS 16.6.1); Apple pencil.  
Wired and bluetooth mice and keyboards.9_9

Here is a PDF document I have produced. It is A3 portrait format and is ready to print and it has a 3 mm bleed area on each edge.

This is adapted from the original French version, of which I have five prints on 350 gsm paper, which is fairly rigid card,

William

poster_eo.pdf

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.

2 hours ago, prophet said:

I keep viewing this thread to get it out of my "Unread Content" feed.

I hope that you like the A3 poster. You may make a colour print if you so choose.

William

Until December 2022, using a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 in England. From January 2023, using an HP laptop running Windows 11 in England.

• Staff

@William Overington Even though the document was created in Affinity, I don't think we have a section that is suited to your discussions on Localizable Sentences unfortunately. We don't want to discourage users from posting in this section but if you're going to post here to showcase your Affinity work then please manage your expectations regarding feedback from other users and let the discussion grow organically instead of bumping the thread.

I wouldn't normally post about this but this thread has been reported a few times, so wanted to say something and also lock this thread.