You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.10.0 Fix!

Hello @Nonbeitz

At the moment there is only a 1.10.1 beta for Publisher.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

Affinity Suite V 2.4 & Beta 2.(latest)
Better translations with: https://www.deepl.com/translator  
Interested in a robust (selfhosted) PDF Solution? Have a look at Stirling PDF

Life is too short to have meaningless discussions!

Please have a look here. And as I wrote before, there is only a beta for Publisher.

https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/forum/32-beta-software-forums/

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | INTEL Arc A770 LE 16 GB  | 32 GB DDR4 3200MHz | Windows 11 Pro 23H2 (22631.3296)
AMD A10-9600P | dGPU R7 M340 (2 GB)  | 8 GB DDR4 2133 MHz | Windows 10 Home 22H2 (1945.3803) 

I don't know.

• Staff
43 minutes ago, Nonbeitz said:

Affinity Photo 1.10.1.1134 Beta (There are these beds in the official forum but not to be found? How can that be?)

Affinity Photo Beta 1.10.1.PNG

My apologies, where was this screenshot found please? Could you provide me a link to the forum thread in question?

• Staff

Thanks for letting me know - this is not an official release and we cannot offer support for this version.

We never recommend downloading Affinity from anywhere other than our official forums here, the Affinity Store or the third party app stores (Mac App Store, Microsoft Store, iOS App Store).

Downloads from other sources may not be legitimate and could easily have hidden malware within, so I would recommend uninstalling this version from your PC and only using official links from now-on.

1 hour ago, Nonbeitz said:

I don't have a link, I downloaded the version from the Internet, didn't even know that there would be an unofficial beta.

There isn't an unofficial beta, I'm in the process of releasing this new beta. But it seems I've been beaten to it by other "external" sites. Would you mind saying which site you downloaded this file from? I'm just concerned that as it hasn't come from us, you may have downloaded a version that was loaded with malware or viruses. 

• Staff

Thanks @Nonbeitz, I have hidden that post, but we can still see it. We know you are a legal user, don't worry. Thanks for helping us with this

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff
4 minutes ago, Nonbeitz said:

Do we get notified here in the forum when the official beta is here?

If you "Follow" this thread you will be notified of all the official Windows betas

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

It surprises me that there are so many crack sites for Affinity programs if you compare the low (54 euro) price. To avoid any ransomware/malware problems which can cost you thousand fold, make sure you buy or download from the official channels. Be always very carefull with things which comes for free or are looking too good to be true.

22 hours ago, Dan C said:

Could you provide me a link to the forum thread in question?

There are quite a few uniqe links if you only search e.g. DuckDuckGo using the appropriate keywords.

20 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

it seems I've been beaten to it by other "external" sites

An internal leak…?! Uh-oh…

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2

• Staff
8 minutes ago, loukash said:

There are quite a few uniqe links if you only search e.g. DuckDuckGo using the appropriate keywords.

Thanks for letting me know - we're aware of these sites now and are taking the appropriate steps - the reason I asked for a forum thread initially is that I misunderstood the OPs report and I thought the screenshot had been found on a different thread here on the forums, and not directly from the user themselves :) 

9 minutes ago, Dan C said:

I asked for a forum thread initially

Ah, in that case I misread that, haha…

10 minutes ago, Dan C said:

we're aware of these sites now and are taking the appropriate steps

It's an uphill battle. A few years ago I was chasing some pirate sites distributing CD rips of compilations that I have produced for a record label. The label boss then told me that it's not even worth the effort for them, given that they are making the main turnover by selling them on vinyl, with a significant part of the corresponding CDs going out as free promos anyway.

MacBookAir 15": MacOS Ventura > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // MacBookPro 15" mid-2012: MacOS El Capitan > Affinity v1 / MacOS Catalina > Affinity v1, v2, v2 beta // iPad 8th: iPadOS 16 > Affinity v2