How to change profile picture on Affinity forum?

Just now, MEB said:

Hi @DSGraphicDesign,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
You should be able to do it after a few posts/couple days (4 posts and three days after joining).

Thanks for the heads up, I had a little scout around for things I could post on so now have managed to upload. Thanks for the swift reply and also the price drop! I'll be grabbing all the software for a windows machine I'm building. Much appreciated. As a side note...anyone got insider access to where I can get a 5900x and 3080? Hahaha 

26 minutes ago, DSGraphicDesign said:

I had a little scout around for things I could post on so now have managed to upload

Interesting! It looks as though the ‘three days’ minimum membership requirement doesn’t actually apply (unless a Serif staff member did something behind the scenes, of course).

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.9.2 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.9.2 • Designer for iPad 1.9.2 • iPadOS 14.4.2 (iPad Air 2)

1 minute ago, Alfred said:

Interesting! It looks as though the ‘three days’ minimum membership requirement doesn’t actually apply (unless Serif staff did something behind the scenes, of course).

I think it's because I met the required number of posts to unlock it rather than a number of days. Must be an either/or kinda thing

2 minutes ago, DSGraphicDesign said:

Must be an either/or kinda thing

So it would seem, but that’s not what we’ve been told!!

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher for Windows 1.9.2 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.9.2 • Designer for iPad 1.9.2 • iPadOS 14.4.2 (iPad Air 2)

• Moderators
18 minutes ago, DSGraphicDesign said:

I think it's because I met the required number of posts to unlock it rather than a number of days. Must be an either/or kinda thing

No I overrode it for you. Normally you have to wait days too, but I looked in the database and saw you were a long standing customer

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

@sg1asgard

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

This is now done for you. 

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon