Publisher:

Is it possible to set more than 2 pages in a row? 

For layouts in the architectural field, this is very often necessary to evaluate the presentation of several plans side by side.

kind regards shoeller

Just out of interest, what is the result you are trying to achieve?
In other words, why do you need more than two pages side-by-side?
What are you going to do with the PDF (or other output)?

We use the publisher to lay out final presentations, in this specific case there are 5 DIN A0 boards side by side.The only way up to now is to create a large page with the width of 5x DIN A0 and divide it into 5. When exporting, however, the content must be copied to a single DIN A0 format. In InDesign any number of pages can also be arranged side by side and not just one below the other.

I hope Affinity will soon fix this problem.

For Architects it is necessary to arrange several pages in a row!  

12 minutes ago, shoeller said:

in this specific case there are 5 DIN A0 boards side by side.The only way up to now is to create a large page with the width of 5x DIN A0 and divide it into 5. When exporting, however, the content must be copied to a single DIN A0 format

I thought I understand what you meant until you said that you needed to for it all on a single A0 sheet for export.

How are you fitting 5 A0 sheets onto 1?

42 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

I thought I understand what you meant until you said that you needed to for it all on a single A0 sheet for export.

How are you fitting 5 A0 sheets onto 1?

One sheet wich is 5 A0 sheets width copy content on 5 single A0 sheets -> export and get single PDF files. 

28 minutes ago, shoeller said:

One sheet wich is 5 A0 sheets width copy content on 5 single A0 sheets -> export and get single PDF files. 

Why not use AD with the first 5×A0 artboard, then the 5 A0 artboards on it? Or just 5 A0 artboards against each other?

I think that Publisher's Designer Persona can also do what MikeW describes. The artboard tool is available on single page documents with no master page. Obviously this requires owning Affinity Designer as well as Publisher.

Affinity Publisher does not yet support multiple pages per spread (beyond 2 pages I mean)

1 minute ago, Patrick Connor said:

I think that Publisher's Designer Persona can also do what MikeW describes. The artboard tool is available on single page documents with no master page. Obviously this requires owning Affinity Designer as well as Publisher.

Affinity Publisher does not yet support multiple pages per spread (beyond 2 pages I mean)

But then, if I need AD to accomplish this in APub, why not use AD start-->finish? :D

btw, I don't/didn't mean to take away from the (eventual) request of more than 2 pages being able to join side by side (but also note ID has a limit of 10 such pages). That said, I would usually do such a thing in AD anyway versus a layout application.

Yes. That's true. Or, one can edit in APub from AD if there are APub needed objects.

In either case, make sure the artboards are exactly positioned to be truly against each other (using the transform panel) else the pages will be mis-sized in the export.

2 hours ago, shoeller said:

Then I'm not sure why they have to be adjoining each other originally. But you can do that with Artboards in Publisher if you also have Designer (as others have mentioned).

If you can deal with them not being adjoining while you're setting it up, just use 5 individual pages, rather than facing pages. Or if you do use facing pages, choose the Area export option for "All Pages" when you export to PDF, rather than "All Spreads". Then you'll get single pages rather than double pages.

3 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Then I'm not sure why they have to be adjoining each other originally. But you can do that with Artboards in Publisher if you also have Designer (as others have mentioned). ...

If design elements flow from one to another? Then again, artboards in Affinity applications have certain (fundamental) flaws in this regard.