Posted (edited)

Sorry if this has been asked before about but after seeing that now Loupedeck supports Final Cut Pro X I was wondering if affinity photo will be next? 

I really hope so

Edited by musicfed
X

Hi musicfed,

I'm not aware of any current plans to support Loupedeck and i believe we would need some form of API for them to access, so it may be awhile before we could look at supporting these kind of devices.  

On 3/14/2019 at 7:29 AM, stokerg said:

Hi musicfed,

I'm not aware of any current plans to support Loupedeck and i believe we would need some form of API for them to access, so it may be awhile before we could look at supporting these kind of devices.  

I'm interested in a device like this as well, perhaps something smaller than Loupedeck. All I really need are a couple of rotary encoders and buttons - something like this (still not shipping): 

It would be nice if it were pre-configured for Affinity products, but if the device is configurable it may be possible to use it without Affinity intervention. 

An alternative may be to use a 3rd party tool like AutoIt to do the integration. I haven't looked into this - do you think that's feasible (necessary technical expertise aside)? 

Windows 10 Pro, XP-Pen Deco 03, AP & AD