You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problems exporting output

Hi garfybeds

I've had a look at the file and also see that it takes a considerable amount of time to export so I will get this reported to the development team. As rusty5 mentioned the error is caused by the FreeVector-Tank-Front-View.afphoto file. Can you provide the original afphoto file at all? This may help to determine what's causing this.

Thanks! :)

2 hours ago, JFisher said:

Hi garfybeds

I've had a look at the file and also see that it takes a considerable amount of time to export so I will get this reported to the development team. As rusty5 mentioned the error is caused by the FreeVector-Tank-Front-View.afphoto file. Can you provide the original afphoto file at all? This may help to determine what's causing this.

Thanks! :)

You can always double-click on it as they are embedded anyway.

A full-size JPG export took less than a minute here. I am using Windows. But I also chose to rasterize the tank elements in the embedded file before exporting.

I chose to not await the calculation part of the export screen.

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.