garfybeds

Problems exporting output

I have created a new document but when I attempt to Export as PNG or JPG it is hanging on the export dialogue for ages before creating the output file.  This is a new problem I'm experiencing since the .249 update today

Army night.afpub

Uncheck the layer marked "FreeVector-Tank-Front-View" and then export. See what happens.

rusty - Macintosh macOS Mojave 10.14.4

Hi garfybeds

I've had a look at the file and also see that it takes a considerable amount of time to export so I will get this reported to the development team. As rusty5 mentioned the error is caused by the FreeVector-Tank-Front-View.afphoto file. Can you provide the original afphoto file at all? This may help to determine what's causing this.

Thanks! :)

26 minutes ago, KipV said:

Are you getting an error message when exporting?

No one on this thread ever said they were.

The OP said it was slow, not that it was failing.

2 hours ago, JFisher said:

Hi garfybeds

I've had a look at the file and also see that it takes a considerable amount of time to export so I will get this reported to the development team. As rusty5 mentioned the error is caused by the FreeVector-Tank-Front-View.afphoto file. Can you provide the original afphoto file at all? This may help to determine what's causing this.

Thanks! :)

You can always double-click on it as they are embedded anyway.

A full-size JPG export took less than a minute here. I am using Windows. But I also chose to rasterize the tank elements in the embedded file before exporting.

I chose to not await the calculation part of the export screen.