Suggestion: in the Transform panel you can tab from one field to another but they don't tab in the correct order in my opinion. For instance if the selection is in the X field and you press tab, the selection moves to the W field - I think it makes more sense for it to go X (tab) Y and W (tab) H - this is because if I am changing W I am most likely to want to change the H next. Hope that makes sense!

I would agree if this were the case. But in my version (1.7.0.227) the tab jumps correctly from x to y. What I dislike is the fact, that only the outline of the values box changes to blue, when I tab from one field to another. I would love to see, that the values itself are marked. Getting old, my eyes won't get better. :)

1 hour ago, Joachim_L said:

I would love to see, that the values itself are marked.

I agree. It's a problem with the light interface where the thin pale blue line is almost impossible to see.

Windows 7 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

1 hour ago, Jeremy Bohn said:

Hmmm... I've tried it over and over in the Transform panel and it goes:

X -> H -> Y -> W

I think this was previously reported somewhere...

56 minutes ago, Jeremy Bohn said:

X -> H -> Y -> W

I seem to vaguely remember reading that the tabbing order in Transform panel can be wrong (like yours) with some localisations of the Affinity apps. For example, it is x>y>w>h on my Mac with UK locale.

X -> H -> Y -> W

Hi @Jeremy Bohn,

at least with the latest version here it works like this: X > Y > W > H > R > S > X > ....

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.337

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

1 minute ago, Jeremy Bohn said:

I have the latest version. I only just downloaded and installed it for the first time at home last night.

The latest version was released about two hours ago :$

Maybe you want to give this one a try: 

I hope this works for you, too. BTW I'm on Windows. Perhaps there is a difference to Mac?

d.

Affinity Designer 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Photo 1.6.5.123 (beta 1.7.0.331) - Affinity Designer for iPad 1.6.1.39 - Affinity Photo for iPad 1.6.8.77    ...    Affinity Publisher beta 1.7.0.337

Windows 10 (1803) 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Bohn said:

Ah, I didn't know. I'm not at home at the moment.

I connected remotely to my computer and it says I'm up to date but it's not. I'll try again later.

Good luck :)
d.

I connected remotely to my computer and it says I'm up to date but it's not. I'll try again later.

The auto-update feature during the beta cycle is not consistently being updated with the latest versions at the same time as they are posted on the forums.  The manual download from the forums usually gets posted a few hours or sometimes even days before the auto-update feature works for that version.