The clone stamp doesnt work at all.  I load an image, i click on the stamp icon, i select opacity and strongest 100%

i click + alt to select the source and i click a destination zone and nothing is done.

Is there is a tutorial wich show this fonction ? i would like to know

Thank's

Edited by bberguglian
i seems to forget the option to show me a reply to my question

9 minutes ago, bberguglian said:

i click + alt to select the source and i click a destination zone and nothing is done.

Could you check in the Layers Panel if the Image you are trying to paint is says (Image) or (Pixel)?

The Clone Brush Tool will work only on a (Pixel) object.

Best regards!

You'll never know what you can do until you get it up as high as you can go!   

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

I found the problem : it was not set to normal in the context toolbar.

and now i would like to know how smooth or blur the edge of the circle. I didnt find anything in this context toolbar but it should exist in a other place

Thank's

6 minutes ago, bberguglian said:

i would like to know how smooth or blur the edge of the circle

Select the circle and apply a Gaussian Blur effect. Adjust the radius of the blur to achieve the desired amount of smoothing/softening.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

i was talking of the circle of the stamp cloning.  when i stamp the part of an image wich is a circle this one is too sharp so i want blur the cloning stamp.

My bad. I overlooked the fact that this thread is about pixels rather than vector shapes!

Have you tried amending the brush properties?

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367 • Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.0.135 • Affinity Designer for iPad 1.7.0.9 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

Simply change the Brush in the Brushes Panel.

Best regards!

AMD FX 8350 :: Radeon HD 7870 :: Windows 10 ::  http://mithferion.deviantart.com/

Oxygen Icons :: Free Quality Fonts :: Public Domain Pictures :: iOS 11 Design Resources :: iOS App Icon Template :: The Secret of High Quality Art

As you can see, the Clone Brush Tool can adopt any of the Brushes, in this case, the drawing ("Dibujo") Brushes.

image.png.3dd66f03afca3f5dc51cf7f2dacacc5b.png

Best regards!

9 hours ago, bberguglian said:

Is there is a tutorial wich show this fonction ? i would like to know

https://affinity.help/photo/English.lproj/pages/Tools/tools_cloneBrush.html

Affinity Photo 1.7.0.367, Affinity Designer 1.7.0.367, Affinity Publisher Beta. Affinity Store.
Windows 10 Pro, Version 1903, Build 18362.145.
Latitude E5570, i5-6440HQ 2.60 GHz, 8 GB, Intel HD Graphics 530, 1920 x 1080.